incl. VAT excl. Shippingcosts
Finest goat skin from the best tannery in France is just good enough to meet the requirements for our bracelet.
- 1-3 Tage Lieferzeit
- Handgemacht in Deutschland
A feature of goat straps is the marble-like grain of the strap. This is the natural grain of goatskin that causes each individual strap of goatskin to vary slightly. When you hold the straps in your hand, this is the immediate impression of quality. At just under 2.3mm thick, these straps are extremely thin and pliable, but they are also remarkable for their dimensional stability.
Even more remarkable is how soft they are – the Alran Goatskin straps are our most comfortable straps and require virtually no break-in time. Each band is lined with calf leather on the underside of the goatskin for durability and the top features contrasting white hand stitching on the side. For our Biarritz Sommer strap, just like for the normal Biarritz strap, we only use goatskin from the famous French tannery Alran.
Goatskin is characterized by its excellent durability. It is strong and resilient, but at the same time supple. Slight embossing reinforces the grain typical of goatskin. All straps are exclusively made by hand in our manufactory in the Bavarian Forest.
- Fine all-around quilting machine seam in light contrast color.
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle are double-stitched.
- Glass fiber reinforcement in the band to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Strap length 118mm x 75mm
- Strap thickness 2,3mm
scope of delivery
Included is a small pouch (15x20cm) made of organic cotton, as well as a watch strap storage card made of cardboard, as well as a thank you card from us. With this packaging your order is safe, without plastic and still high-quality packaged on the way to you.