Bright Louisiana Alligator
This strap gets its beauty from the lightly padded workmanship of species protection certified alligator leather.
For our lightly padded watch strap, we use the flank to make full use of the valuable leather, but this does not mean that it is inferior quality. The leather comes exclusively from conservation farms in Lousiana and is tanned in Italy. All our reptile watch straps are marked with an IRV flag (species protection). The strap is only available in matt. All straps are exclusively handmade in our manufactory in the Bavarian Forest.
- Fine quilting machine stitching all around.
- The last 3 stitches at the ribbon stop double stitched.
- The latch stitches on the clasp double stitched.
- Glass fibre reinforcement in the strap to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our lining leather from France is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge varnished, sanded and polished several times by hand.
- Strap thickness 4.0 to 3.0 mm graduated
- Strap length 118 mm x 75 mm
scope of delivery
Included is a small pouch (15x20cm) made of organic cotton, as well as a watch strap storage card made of cardboard, as well as a thank you card from us. With this packaging your order is safe, without plastic and still high-quality packaged on the way to you.
Your advantages with Fluco
Made in Germany
craftsmansip and design from Germany
We ship the goods on the day of your order
Worldwide free shipping from 100€ order value
Right of return
30 days return with free shipping