Bright Louisiana Alligator
This strap gets its special beauty from the lightly padded workmanship of species protection certified alligator leather.
For our lightly padded watch strap, we use the flank to make full use of the valuable leather, but this does not mean that it is inferior quality. The leather comes exclusively from conservation farms in Lousiana and is tanned in Italy. All our reptile watch straps are marked with an IRV flag (species protection). The strap is only available in matt. All straps are exclusively handmade in our manufactory in the Bavarian Forest.
- Fine quilting machine stitching all around.
- The last 3 stitches at the ribbon stop double stitched.
- The latch stitches on the clasp double stitched.
- Glass fibre reinforcement in the strap to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our lining leather from France is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge varnished, sanded and polished several times by hand.
- Strap thickness 4.0 to 3.0 mm graduated
- Strap length 118 mm x 75 mm 18 / 16 19 / 16 20 / 16
- Strap length 105 mm x 65 mm 20 / 16
|Choose your color|| |
Brown, Kermit, Kirsch, Ocean, Taupe
18/16mm, 19/16mm, 20/16mm
|quick release spring bar|| |
With quick release spring bar, Without quick release spring bar
Gold-plated stainless steel, Stainless steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.