To determine which watch strap is right for you and your watch, first look at your old strap, as the size is often already written there!
If not, then you need the following measurements. It is best to use a caliper or a standard ruler to determine this.
- For the lug width, simply measure the inside distance between the 2 horns of the clock. Here 20mm
- For the clasp width, which is only relevant if you want to keep your current clasp, measure the width of the current strap on the clasp. Here 18mm.
Therefore you should order a strap marked 20/18mm!
To determine the appropriate length, you can simply measure the old watch strap.
If you don’t have them anymore, that’s not a problem with leather watch bracelets, just measure your wrist circumference.
If this is over 16.5-20cm, the band with the normal length M fits (80% of cases)
If this is under 16.5, the band with the normal length S fits (15% of cases)
If this is over 20 cm, the band with length XL fits (5% of cases)
incl. VAT excl. Shippingcosts
Hand-sewn stitches at the beginning and the tip give this strap made of vegetable tanned leather its special character.
- 1-3 Tage Lieferzeit
- Handgemacht in Deutschland
For our racing look watch strap we use a vegetable tanned cow leather from Tuscany. The leather retains its natural character through the absence of chemical treatment. Color differences as well as irregularities are typical for this leather and desired for our watch strap.
The locking stitches on the band end and buckle and the decorative stitches are sewn by hand with waxed yarn.
- Vegetable tanned cowhide.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand.
- Band thickness approx. 3.5 mm, made from one piece.
- strap length M 118 mm x 75 mm
- strap length XL 128 mm x 90 mm
scope of delivery
Included is a small pouch (15x20cm) made of organic cotton, as well as a watch strap storage card made of cardboard, as well as a thank you card from us. With this packaging your order is safe, without plastic and still high-quality packaged on the way to you.