incl. VAT excl. Shippingcosts
exclusive strap made of vegetable tanned leather from the Horween tannery.
- 1-3 Tage Lieferzeit
- Handgemacht in Deutschland
This special Racing strap is made from vegetable tanned cowhide from the famous Horween tannery in Chicago. The same traditional tanning extracts as used in the Horween shell cordovan are used to make the leather. Another idicator of how excellent and unique Dublin leather is, is the extremely long research and development period of almost three year for Horween.
The leather is also stronlgy influenced by the special type of tanning, which is characterized by a high proportion of oil. Another point that speaks in favor out our Dublin Racing strap is that the leather ages beautifully over time, does not look used but becomes more beautiful with every passing year.
- Fine topstitching in white contrast color.
- The lock stitches on the buckle double stitched.
- original leather from the Horween tannery
- Edge dark painted, sanded and polished by hand multiple times.
- Strap thickness entirely 2.5 mm
- Strap length 118 mm x 75 mm
scope of delivery
Included is a small pouch (15x20cm) made of organic cotton, as well as a watch strap storage card made of cardboard, as well as a thank you card from us. With this packaging your order is safe, without plastic and still high-quality packaged on the way to you.