Velvety nubuck leather from Italy gives this strap its unique look. The fine processing makes it a noble accessory.
- 1-3 Tage Lieferzeit
- Handgemacht in Deutschland
We use cowhide from Italy for our watch straps. Nubuck leather is full-grain sanded on the front of the skin to obtain the velvety, water-repellent surface. The embossed groove on the edge of the band and on the loops gives the band a light and elegant appearance. The generic term for nubuck leather, i.e. for all types of leather with a velor or rough surface, is suede leather. These leathers are sanded and velvety on the surface. They also have a warm feel and an attractive structure.
Suede leather is suede leather that comes from the flesh split. Nubuck, on the other hand, is suede leather that has been sanded on the grain side. If leather is sanded on the smooth grain side, it is nubuck leather. When the leather is sanded, the smooth side is roughened until it has the typical velvety surface.
This also gives the nubuck leather a warm feel and high breathability. Nubuck leather has very similar properties to suede leather, but has a completely different look and feel. It’s much smoother and doesn’t feel rough on the surface at all.
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle are double-stitched
- Glass fiber reinforcement in the band to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand
- Strap thickness 2.3 mm
- Strap length M 118mm x 75 mm
scope of delivery
Included is a small pouch (15x20cm) made of organic cotton, as well as a watch strap storage card made of cardboard, as well as a thank you card from us. With this packaging your order is safe, without plastic and still high-quality packaged on the way to you.