Hand dyed alligator leather in full cut gives this strap its very special character. The sporty touch is emphasised by the hand-stitched stitches.
For our watch bracelet we use only the middle part of the back side (Full Cut ) because this part of the leather has very even and square scales. The leather comes exclusively from wildlife farms in Louisiana and is dyed in Italy. The color is applied by hand with a sponge to achieve the desired vintage effect. The locking stitches on the strap end and buckle, as well as the decorative stitches on the tip, are sewn by hand with waxed thread. All our reptile watch straps are marked with an IRV flag (protection of species). All straps are exclusively produced by hand in our Bavarian manufacture.
- The strap is reinforced with glass fibre to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoother and polished by hand.
- Strap thickness 4 – 3 mm tapering.
- Strap length 118 mm x 75 mm
|Choose your color|| |
Green, Grey, Sand
|quick release spring bar|| |
With quick release spring bar, Without quick release spring bar
Gold-plated stainless steel, Stainless steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.