Frosted Louisiana Alligator
For this watch strap we use the flank to fully use the valuable leather, but this does not mean that this is inferior quality.
For our slightly padded watch strap we use the flank to fully use the valuable leather, but this does not mean that this is inferior quality. The leather comes exclusively from species protection farms in Lousiana and is tanned in Italy. All our reptile watch straps are marked with an IRV flag (protection of species). The strap is only available in matt. All straps are exclusively handmade in our manufactory in the Bavarian Forest.
- Fine all around quilting machine stitching.
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle are double stitched
- Glass fibre reinforcement in the tape to prevent tearing or shrinkage
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand.
- Band thickness 4.0 to 3.0 mm tapering
- Band length 118 mm x 75 mm ( 18 / 16, 19 / 16, 20 / 16 )
- Band length 105 mm x 65 mm ( 20 / 16 )
|Choose your color|| |
Brown, Grey, Navy, Olive, Taupe
18/16mm, 19/16mm, 20/16mm
|quick release spring bar|| |
With quick release spring bar, Without quick release spring bar
Gold-plated stainless steel, Stainless steel, Stainless steel black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.