For this watch strap we use the flank to fully use the valuable leather, but this does not mean that this is inferior quality.
For our slightly padded watch strap we use the flank to fully use the valuable leather, but this does not mean that this is inferior quality. The leather comes exclusively from species protection farms in Lousiana and is tanned in Italy. All our reptile watch straps are marked with an IRV flag (protection of species). The strap is only available in matt. All straps are exclusively handmade in our manufactory in the Bavarian Forest.
- Fine all around quilting machine stitching.
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle are double stitched
- Glass fibre reinforcement in the tape to prevent tearing or shrinkage
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand.
- Band thickness 4.0 to 3.0 mm tapering
- Band length 118 mm x 75 mm
scope of delivery
Included is a small pouch (15x20cm) made of organic cotton, as well as a watch strap storage card made of cardboard, as well as a thank you card from us. With this packaging your order is safe, without plastic and still high-quality packaged on the way to you.
Your advantages with Fluco
Made in Germany
craftsmansip and design from Germany
We do not charge VAT for shipments to countries outside the EU
Worldwide free shipping from 100€ order value
Right of return
14 days return with free shipping